Maximize your fundraising potential with our guidance and resources.
The easiest way to ask friends, family, and colleagues to sponsor you is to set up an online donation page.
• visit our justgiving fundraising page
• Click ‘fundraise for us’ and follow the instructions.
• Select the event you are doing and your fundraising target.
• Provide information about why you’re fundraising for Magic Breakfast.
• Once your page is up, share the link with friends, family and colleagues – we recommend using social media for this.
The more you talk about and share your fundraising, the more people will donate!
As a fundraiser, you can use our ‘in support of Magic Breakfast’ logo to help promote your event or challenge. Download the logo.
Yes, please do! We love seeing photos and videos of the amazing work you’re doing for magic breakfast.
• Facebook – @magicbreakfastuk
• Twitter – @magic_breakfast
• Instagram – @magicbreky
Every contribution we receive has a profound impact on the lives of children and young people experiencing food poverty in the UK.
With your fundraising efforts complete, it’s time to make your donation. Please remember to include your details and how you raised the money.
You can send in your donation in the following ways:
Cheques should be made payable to Magic Breakfast and sent to the following address:
PO BOX 80507
Please do not send any cash in the post
Pay in your fundraising money here:
To support your fundraising journey, there are lots of materials for you to get your hands on. You can order them by emailing email@example.com. Items available include:
• Collection tins
• Collection buckets
If you have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org